top of page
Sun, Dec 10|
Red Ball - Informal Match Play
Short matches Match format -
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2023, 2:00 PM EST
Lutz, 4142 Cheval Blvd, Lutz, FL 33558, USA
About the Event
Summary (details are below)
- This match play is intended to for non-Academy player. It is also intended for players from invited programs.
- Age groups are not being used for the different events. Levels of experience / level of ability will determine split of players / groups / sub-divisions.
- The goal is for players to play a few matches during their event.
- Each event has limited spaces to ensure that we have the right number of players and subdivisions. If the event is full, we will try our best to open up another sub-division.
- Boys and girls will compete against each other in most events.
- We will contact you prior to the event with relevant details a few days before the match play event.
- Deadline for entries is Wednesday 6th December
- The Club at Cheval gives first refusal to players within the programs that have been contacted about this event.
- For Orange Ball - Players need to have the ability to rally a little. Players need to be able to keep score and call their own lines with very limited supervision.
- We will use a format of match play suitable for the level of player. It will also take into consideration the amount of courts available and supervision.
- We intend to make all players / programs aware of the match play format ahead of time, so you get time to practice the format. We do however, reserve the right to make alterations based on circumstances that arise either before or during the event.
- We intend to keep similar levels together and ensure fair competition amongst players.
- To register for an event, a player needs to go online to BGTennis.net and click Cheval Tennis. Pick correct event and complete Registration Information. They need to pay the $20 entry fee online ($15 Cheval Members) and get an emailed receipt of successful registration. Leading up to event, players will receive information that they need to know.
- Before you enter and pay, please ensure you are able to play. No refunds or credits will be offered.
- Be aware that each event has been set up with an exact number, and any no-shows will have a negative knock on effect for all other players in that sub-division.
- If you are sick before or on the day of the event, please contact the organizer as soon as possible in case there are players on the wait list that can take your place.
- Weather may cause the cancelation of an event. We will use our best judgment on whether an event should go ahead or not. If we start an event, we will do everything possible to complete it.
- We will notify players if an event is cancelled. Players should not make any assumptions that events have been cancelled unless informed by event organizers.
- If we do cancel, we will reschedule and your entry fee will be credited for the next event.
- Ticket type
Red Ball EventPriceFrom $15.00 to $20.00
- Cheval Member$15.00
bottom of page